Yum!!! Every time I got the BBQ Chicken Pizza from Kelsey’s, I wanted to melt into my chair because it was so good!! Here is a recipe for BBQ chicken pizza that you can whip at home for the family (or yourself!)
This recipe to make after “chicken night”. Simply cook an extra breast to chop up the next day. Similarly if you cook bacon on the weekend for Sunday brunch, you can chop up the extra (you will need to leave some!) for the pizza.
- 1 Naan Bread
- 1/4 cup BBQ Sauce
- 1/4 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 cup Sliced Cooked Chicken Breast
- 1/4 cup Chopped Red Onion
- 1/4 cup Cooked Bacon
- Cover the naan bread with a good amount of BBQ sauce (not too think because it will overpower the pizza).
- Cover the pizza with a mix of your toppings and cheese.
- Bake at 400F for about 15 minutes until the cheese is brown.
- Other toppings that fit well with this is mushroom and/or hot peppers!
- Serve with a salad